Friday, February 20, 2009

After CNY and New Hair Camwhoring

After CNY

Well, CNY is over now, leaving the mandrin oranges on the praying table. I snapped it for fun:)

I have switched back to my former hair stylist. It's been 1 whole year i didn't even visit him for a hair cut. I found that Boris is really doing great in cutting hairs for guys. The cutting is sharp and easy to set. let's have a look on my new look:)

Smiling Frederick

Frederick in B&W

New Hair

Waiting for you

Then, a serie of cam whoring ...

Shy me

naughty me

Naughty Frederick

Triggle on you

and then...hehe...
I think ambient light is doing great for such snap shots.they do look like studio shots, dont they?

Acting cool2

Acting cool3

Acting Cool

And, last but not least, the funny collage!!!! one two three!!!

Collage????

It has been a long time i didn't really go for shooting. There is a big change for my job now and i need more time to settle them down first.
How good if the economy is still fine=(

No comments: