Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!



Ho Ho Ho...
Merry Christmas to my family and also all my friends around the world!!!

This is my very first time to produce a slideshow without any knowledge on the software. My friend recommended me to get the Ulead software for this purpose. I explored for quite a few hours until i found the way to make this simple slideshow with background music. So poor of me right?

Thanks god i don't have to host any event for this year's Christmas or for the countdown. I am sick. having sore throat and also light flu =(
So, i am going to "celebrate" my holiday alone, at home, or go out with friends for simple meal and talk.

I hope the world will remain peaceful and everyone will be healthy and safe.
If this can become true, i wont expect any xmas gift for the rest of my life!!!!

I hope you all love the slideshow i made.
Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: