Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My New Toy And Glasses

My Toy

Curiousy

Yea, i know that normally guys won't collect this. But it's just too cute for me to leave it in that shop. I went to do window shopping with a friend from Ipoh who came to see me. I noticed that there were 3 color of this cute monkey. I love the blue and yellow ones. I didn't buy it that day, but i felt so guilty to leave it there, hence i went to Sunway Carnival Mall to get it yesterday, though it was raining heavily.

Pity Feel

My toy with Dell

It's darn cute, until i can just laugh out happily when looking at him. I like his pity and curiousy look, with his beautiful cap. It can be flipped up to make him look like a hip hop naughty boy!!!

Soooo CUTE!!!


Btw, i bought myself a new glasses too. I went to "A Look" to buy it. I got it back after one hour, how convenient!!!
There were slight improvements for my visual:)
My old glasses is still fine, just that i want to have one which is lighter, more trandy in the design, and suitable for casual and formal events that i host. At first, i wanted to get a white frame. Many guys look smart when wearing a white frame glasses. The shape of the frames in white didn't suit the shape of my face,then i had to forget about the white frame and stick back to the conservative black. But i love this one so much.

Smile

Acting Cool

With some expressions

Me and my new glasses

Smile captured

Squirrel


Last but not least...Me and my new toy, i call it Dear

Me and My Toy

Dear is a car decoration toy, but i think i wont hang it in my car, the sun will just be the disaster for the color of this little monkey. I think i will keep it properly, and hug it while sleeping one day, like what young girls do:)

2 comments:

戈 哥 said...

I thought this blog is belong to an Indian guy! Hahahahaha.......

Happy New Year to my dear Frederick!

frederick1983 said...

Huh???what makes you feel so?
Gege, you are soooo cute!!!

Happy New Year to you too my darling~~~~