Monday, September 15, 2008

Classic Me

I found this interesting thing from Facebook few days back. My friends had uploaded their portrait form images on it, and tranformed into funny look. Though some of them don't really impressive, but I think it's funny and it made my day:)

After scanning through all my self taken portraiture images, i have decided to apply this one:

1_545865385l[1]

Well, it's very simple. What I need to do was just to upload this image( not more than 1MB), and then adjust the angle by rotating it a bit, pulling it down slightly, zoom in or out, until I get my eyes , nose and also my mouth are aligned properly on the intersecting points set by the page. Then choose my gender, and it's basically done!
Next is to wait for the images to be shown shortly. click on the years, and see how we look like in the past centuries, from 1950 until 2000. Here are my version, i hope you wont vomit out:)

G50-60

G70-80

Do you find that i look like the member of Beatles in 1974?
And personally, I think i look like the romantic period composer pianist, Robert Schumann in 1976!!!

G90 copy

The best shot that i picked would be 1994 one! As i can't believe that i can look that manly and gorgeous at all. I bet most of the girls will feel the sense of safety beside me huh...

That is not the end of this post yet, as i explored more on that site and found that it's sort of unfair that female always have better accessories and hair styles compared to guys. I tired to upload the same image and tried it on girl's side. I think some of them are really funny and annoying, but i do look cute i tell you!!!

F50

Well, i am totally speechless for the 1954 version of me:(

F60

Well, in this set of my classic girly looks, i think i look cute in 1962 and 1966. But not the 1960 and 1964 ones. I look so lame in that hair style and the glasses:(

F70

There is a breath-taking one among all the versions of me here. If you ask me which one i like, I will sure answer you " The 1976" . In 1978, I look like Aretha Franklin right?

F80

And my friends said I look elegant in 1984. Another one said i look like the mother of Alicia Keys in 1986. Which is, to me, a compliment though.

F90

The very last set seems interesting also. To be honest, I love them all, except the 2000 version, as i look so fat and stupid in that picture. I think i like the 1994 one, as i can imagine that i will look sexy and wild if i change into disco or pub dresses:) The 1996 and 1998 me, are so special and different from others. I think i look like a career woman also. Hahaha...

Well. Go and try out yourself, to see how you look like for the past centuries!
Click on the link below to get started:

http://www.yearbookyourself.com

Hope you like it!

No comments: