Saturday, September 20, 2008

Confidence For My D300

Should I call?

To be honest, I was quite afraid of my new baby, Nikon D300, when i first got it, by trading in my less-than-one-year-old D80. I think the jump is just too far, until I didn't have the confidence to control the D300.
Without doubt, it's a very very excellent camera. It's just my problem, i have to admit...

After long period of hesitation, i think i shouldn't sit here and wait for the next improvement or new skills to have better images. So, i started to take out my camera, and learn from the beginning. I went through the whole user manual for my D300, and also the speedlite, SB-800.
Oh, it's not really that tough. Just that the control seem more than the entry level equipment. And it does allow you to have more control of the machine to help you achieve more than what you could do with other cameras.

I have self learnt a few editing technique from the net. Though they are not anything fresh for the images, but i guess the editing part seem interesting now.
Here are some images that I have been taking for this few days under the learning:)
Hope you like them.

Me

The Light

Lomo Slipper

Togetherness

Wanna Step Out

Oh, I have to say that, D300 is really a magical equipment. These images were all taken at iso 800!!! And it's very very clean. I guess this is the main reason that i didn't trade in my D300 with my old D80 back:)

No comments: